Saturday, May 11, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

With Mother's Day right around the corner, I thought it would only be appropriate for me to start my return to the blogging world with a few words about my mom.
Strong, funny, caring and loving, my mom is an amazing woman, who I am lucky to also be able to call my friend. 
My mom has helped to shape me into the woman I am today, and I am so thankful for all that she has done for me. From sacrificing so I could have a good education to driving me to various music lessons to cheering me on at every major event in my life, my mom has always been there for me. She has been one of my biggest cheerleaders, never letting me give up when things got tough and always ready with words of wisdom and encouragement.
Since I live eight hours away from my mom, I can't be with her this Mother's Day. But, I love her more than she even knows, and I hope that she has the wonderful day that she deserves.
My mom and I at my wedding in 2007
My mom and I on our family cruise in October 2011

I love you, mom! Happy Mother's Day!

3 comments:

Cooking Mama said...

2 beautiful people that I love very much!!!

Kristi said...

Thanks, Pat! We are both blessed to have wonderful, caring, & loving Daughters, aren't we?! Oh, YES WE ARE!!

Kristi said...

Dearest Brittany: I feel so honored, with this Mother's Day Blog! I can't believe all of the sweet things that you said about me. I could tell that they were so heartfelt, and I cried when I read it. I have loved being your Mom, and being your Friend! I love you, more than you'll ever know!! I missed being together on Mother's Day, but you are ALWAYS in my heart. Thanks again for this wonderful Blog Page! You've made my Mother's Day complete!! With ALL My Love, Mom